How do I create a report?
From the institution page, click the Report Set button to navigate to the report set page. Initially, the institution will not have any reports. It is the institution’s responsibility to create reports for each of the different ways programs are offered to candidates. From the report set page, create the appropriate report templates for each program. There must be at least one annual report per program.
The following steps guide you through the creation of a single report in the report set. 1. On the Report Set page, click the Add Report button.
2. In the Add Report form, select the appropriate options from the following drop-downs: Program, Level, Pathway, Delivery Method.
3. Once you select the appropriate options, click Add Report to create the new annual report.
4. Repeat this process to create additional annual reports, as necessary. After creating annual reports, using the steps above, the newly created annual reports appear within the report set.
How do I complete a report?
All reports must be complete before they can be submitted to the CTC.
1. From the report set page, click the edit pencil in the Action column for the report you want to edit.
2. The annual report has several questions that must be filled out prior to submission.
3. When finished providing the data, there are three buttons at the very bottom of the page. You may choose to either Save, Submit to Unit Head or Cancel.
How do I print the report(s)?
From the report questions page (where all of the report questions are listed), there is a printer icon located at the top right corner of the page.
Who is able to unlock a report?
Those in the Faculty/Staff role cannot unlock a report. Requests must go through the Unit Head or Security Delegate.