Be sure to only send your inquiry to ONE email address.
Emails sent to more than one address can take significantly longer to receive a response.
- Questions Regarding Applications
- Certification Requirements and Assignments
- Renew, Clear, or Extend a Credential
- Reporting Educator Misconduct
- Professional Fitness Questions and Self-Reported Misconduct
- Fingerprint Information
- Preparation Program Standards
- Accreditation Information
- Performance Assessment
- Login and Password
- Authorized Designee and Submitter
- System Error Message
- Media Inquiries
- Executive Office and Executive Management
- Commission Vision, Mission, Values, and Goals
- Commission Mailing Lists
- Commission Data, Reporting, and Feedback
- Other Questions and Contact Information
Commission on Teacher Credentialing
1900 Capitol Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95811-4213
Walk-in and Appointment services for eligibility evaluations and information are not available.
The Commission building entrance is in the parking lot, accessible via 19th Street. Visitor parking spots in the Commission parking lot (against the building) are available on a first-come first-served basis; all numbered and lettered spots are reserved. The following third party parking options are also available within one block of the Commission office:
- Multiple daily parking lots
- Two hour metered street parking
- Two hour free street parking (may be unavailable for street cleaning, per parking sign)
Note that nearby parking lots and street parking are often near capacity, so allow extra time to find a parking space.