If you have not logged into the CTC Online system since February 2017, you probably do not have a registered User ID. Please see the information under Register using the Create Educator Account, even if you were issued a document/credential or submitted an application prior to February 2017.
Registered users (new and existing educators) must now login with their User ID and Password.
To login if you have a registered User ID:
1. Click the Educator Login button on the Commission's Home page.
2. Type your registered User ID and Password on the CTC Online Login page.
3. Then click Login.
Locate the Document
4. Scroll down to the heading Renew Your Document.
5. Click on the arrow in the left column to highlight the row.
- A step-by-step video tutorial is available on the Renew Your Document page. Click the Having Trouble with Online Renewal? item.
Select the Document
6. Click on No and then select Yes from the drop down list.
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 for each document you wish to renew.
Documents requiring a Base Credential
7. When renewing a dependent document, (i.e. Administrative Services Credential) you will be required to identify your basic credential.
- Use the pick applet on the right of the Pick Base Credential box to choose your basic credential from a popup list.
NOTE: If the field box does not display, please click in the area below the heading. The field will change colors and the pick applet will display.
- Click on the arrow to the left of the row to select the credential with the latest expiration date.
- Click OK to populate the Pick Base Credential box.
Continue to the Application
8. Click Complete.
9. Complete the Disclosure and Professional Fitness Questions (PFQs) pages.
10. Complete the payment process.
11. When you have successfully submitted and paid for your application(s), a Receipt page will display.
- From this page, you can print the receipt and either return to your Educator Account or log out.