If you have not logged into the CTC Online system since February 2017, you probably do not have a registered User ID and password even if you were issued a document/credential or submitted an application prior to February 2017.
- Visit the Login Help page for:
- step-by-step videos on the registration process for new and existing educators
- tips to troubleshoot common login issues
- Visit the CTC Online - Your Educator Account page for tips on how to:
- update your information
- view your fingerprint clearance, application and document status
- view, print or email your documents
- submit an application and payment
If you have tried the troubleshooting recommendations on this page and are still having issues using the CTC Online system, please use a different web browser and try again.
If you need further assistance, please send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- What you were attempting to do (provide as much detail as possible)
- The page or location on which you are encountering the issue
- The type of device you were using
- The internet browser you were using
- Include a screenshot of the error message or provide the exact text
- Include your full legal name
IMPORTANT: Never email any part of your Social Security Number.