- Click the button.
- Enter your Social Security Number and Date of Birth in the format shown. Click OK.
- Click the Edit button.
- Update your personal information, as appropriate.
- To add a California county of employment, click the small box with a check mark in it. A new window will open.
Select the appropriate county from the list. Counties appear in alphabetical order. To advance the list, click the arrow. Once the correct county is selected in yellow, click OK at the bottom of the window.
- Verify your personal information is correct and click Save.
- To update your mailing address, click New. Failure to maintain a correct mailing address can result in significant delays in credential processing.
- Enter your mailing address information and click Save.
Your profile information should now be complete. Click Next to proceed.