- CBEST: California Basic Educational Skills Test
- CTEL: Crosscultural, Language and Academic Development (CLAD) Certificate/English Learner Authorization
- CSET: California Subject Examinations for Teachers (CSET), including the CSET: World Languages for the Bilingual Authorization, Preliminary Educational Technology Test, and the Writing Skills Test *
* The CSET: Writing Skills Test must be passed in conjunction with all three subtests of the CSET: Multiple Subjects Examination to satisfy the basic skills requirement
- RICA: Reading Instruction Competence Assessment – Written Test; Video Test
- CPACE: California Preliminary Administrative Credential Examination
Speech-Language Pathology: Test registration information and more can be found from Educational Testing Service using the link below:
The California Commission on Teacher Credentialing does not maintain the sites in the above listing. The California Commission on Teacher Credentialing does not (1) make any warranty, express or implied, with respect to the use of the links provided; or (2) guarantee the accuracy, completeness, usefulness, or adequacy of any resources, information, apparatus, product, or process available at or from this site. Accordingly, the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked from this site. Linking to off-site pages or sites is at your own risk.
More comprehensive and historical examination information may be found here.