The Commission issues six types of credentials that provide non-teaching services in the public schools that support student learning.
Authorizations of the six types of services credentials are provided below: 
  1. Administrative Services Credential - to serve as a school site principal, assistant principal, or district/county administrator
  2. Clinical or Rehabilitative Services Credential - to provide audiology or orientation and mobility services
  3. Pupil Personnel Services Credential - to provide services in one or more of the following positions: School Counselor, School Psychologist, School Social Worker and School Child Welfare and Attendance Worker
  4. School Nurse Services Credential -  to serve as a school nurse
  5. Speech-Language Pathology Services Credential - to provide language, speech and hearing services
  6. Teacher Librarian Services Credential - to serve as a school librarian

For additional details about the authorizations and credential requirements, visit the Services Credential Requirements page.

This page provides information on services credentials and documents, such as permits and waivers, issued in the last five years. The Commission uses the fiscal year starting from July 1 to June 30 to report the number of credentials and documents issued.  Data files can also be accessed in the Data and Resources section at the bottom of the page. Access the Glossary for more information about terms used on this page.  Access the How to Use Dashboards page for tips on how to search and view data on this page.