- Announcements - General announcements of all Commission-related news.
- News Room - Resources for the press, including background and fact sheets on Commission's functions and responsibilities, "hot topics" in the news, archived press releases and the agency's press contact information.
- Coded Correspondence - Official CTC correspondence that typically notifies the public and interested parties of pending changes or implementation of changes in regulations, policies and procedures.
- Credential Information Alerts - Official Certification Division alert that notifies county offices of education, IHEs, and interested parties of important credential related information or changes.
- Rulemaking - Notices of proposed actions to adopt, amend, or repeal regulations for the Commission on Teacher Credentialing.
- Reports - Reports issued by the Commission, including archived reports.
- Waivers - Monthly report of Credential waivers issued or rejected the Commission.
Events and Meetings
- Current Meetings - Current and recent events and meetings, including Commission Meetings, webcasts, Committee on Accreditation meetings and others.
- Upcoming Meetings - Events and meetings scheduled to happen in the future.
- Archived Meetings - Events and meetings from prior calendar years.
Updated August 08, 2022