Administrative Services Credential
Administrative Services Credentials authorize the holder to provide the following school services in grades 12 and below, including preschool, and in classes organized primarily for adults:
- Develop, coordinate, and assess instructional programs
- Evaluate certificated and classified personnel
- Provide students' discipline
- Provide certificated and classified employees discipline
- Supervise certificated and classified personnel
- Manage school site, district, or county level fiscal services
- Recruit, employ, and assign certificated and classified personnel
- Develop, coordinate, and supervise student support services
Information for All Candidates
California Prepared Candidates
Out-of-State Prepared Candidates
Out-of-Country Prepared Candidates
Individuals prepared outside of the U.S. must contact a California college or university with a Commission-approved professional preparation program, obtaining their formal recommendation for the credential.
- Basic Skills Requirement [PDF]
- California Preliminary Administrative Credential Examination (CPACE) - external webpage...
- Commission-Approved Professional Preparation Programs
- Title 5 California Code of Regulations Section 80054 - External Webpage...
- Education Code 44270 - external webpage...