- About the Commission
- CTC Meetings
- Coded Correspondence
- News Room
- Public Information
- Related Links
- STEM - CTE
- Credential Staff
- Discipline Staff
- Report Educator Misconduct
- Reportar Mala Conducta
- All Contacts
Administrative Services Credential
Administrative Services Credentials authorize the holder to provide the following school services in grades 12 and below, including preschool, and in classes organized primarily for adults:
- Develop, coordinate, and assess instructional programs
- Evaluate certificated and classified personnel
- Provide students' discipline
- Provide certificated and classified employees discipline
- Supervise certificated and classified personnel
- Manage school site, district, or county level fiscal services
- Recruit, employ, and assign certificated and classified personnel
- Develop, coordinate, and supervise student support services
Information for All Candidates
California Prepared Candidates
Out-of-State Prepared Candidates
Out-of-Country Prepared Candidates
Individuals prepared outside of the U.S. must contact a California college or university with a Commission-approved professional preparation program, obtaining their formal recommendation for the credential.
- Basic Skills Requirement [PDF]
- California Preliminary Administrative Credential Examination (CPACE) - external webpage...
- Commission-Approved Professional Preparation Programs
- Title 5 California Code of Regulations Section 80054 - External Webpage...
- Education Code 44270 - external webpage...