Previously CTC Program Assessment Calibration was completed at the Commission, however we realized our readers were very busy so calibration has been moved to an online process to be completed prior to attending the reading.
Please watch the webcast of the calibration. This should take less than 90 minutes. After watching the webcast, and to complete the calibration process, please participate in a short review which should take less than 15 minutes.
Every reader must watch the webcast and complete the online review prior to attending the reading session. Additionally, readers must recalibrate every 12 months.
On the day of the reading we will have a short session to complete the calibration and answer any questions you may have.
Additionally, if you have any questions now please send them to email@example.com.
(Please note: If you have difficulty viewing this webcast, you may wish to contact your IT department or try a secondary computer. The video has been tested and streams successfully.)
IMPORTANT - If you are reading from home/remotely, please print, sign and fax (or scan and email) the Conflict of Interest, Ethics, and Professional Conduct Agreement.
Program Assessment Staff
- Preliminary Multiple Subject and Single Subject
- Special Education
- Teaching Performance Assessment (TPA)
- Teacher Intern Program
- Teacher Induction
- English Learner Authorization
- Reading Program
- Career Technical Education
- Administrative Services and APA
- Pupil Personnel Services
- Teacher Librarian
- Early Childhood Education
- Subject Matter Programs
- Accreditation Schedule and Activities
- Annual Data Submission
- Program Sponsor Fees
- How to Become an Approved Program Sponsor
- Submitting a Program Proposal
- Preconditions and Standards
- Program Review
- Common Standards Review
- Preparing for Accreditation Site Visits
- Accreditation Site Visit Reports
- Adding a New Single Subject Content Area
- Program Completion Surveys
Committee on Accreditation