This panel met for the first time on May 17 - 18, 2007, and will meet again on June 25 - 26, 2007. The next meeting will be held at the Commission Offices at 1900 Capitol Avenue in Sacramento.
Panel Members [PDF]
Charge of the Panel [PDF]
The meetings will be held in public at the Commission on Teacher Credentialing, 1900 Capitol Avenue, Sacramento, CA 95811 unless otherwise announced.
For relevant legislation, see www.leginfo.ca.gov.
Please forward questions to Paula Jacobs at email@example.com.
- Preliminary Multiple Subject and Single Subject
- Special Education
- California Teacher Induction
- English Learner Authorization
- Reading Certificate (Added Authorization) and Reading Specialist Credential
- Teaching Mathematics Advisory Panel
- Teacher Librarian Services Credential and Special Class Authorization (SCA) in Digital Literacy and Information Theory
- Administrative Services
- Early Childhood Education
PSD Work & Accreditation
- Submitting a Proposal for New Subject Matter or Educator Preparation Program in California
- Teaching Performance Assessment (TPA)
- Credential Program Completer Surveys
- Approved Programs and Institutions
- Professional Service Opportunities
- Program Sponsors Contacts
- Program Sponsor Alerts
- Preconditions and Standards
- Statistic of the Month
- Program Sponsor Fees
Teacher Development Programs
Other Program Sponsor Topics