This panel met for the first time on May 17 - 18, 2007, and will meet again on June 25 - 26, 2007. The next meeting will be held at the Commission Offices at 1900 Capitol Avenue in Sacramento.
Panel Members [PDF]
Charge of the Panel [PDF]
The meetings will be held in public at the Commission on Teacher Credentialing, 1900 Capitol Avenue, Sacramento, CA 95811 unless otherwise announced.
For relevant legislation, see www.leginfo.ca.gov.
Please forward questions to Paula Jacobs at email@example.com.
- Preliminary Multiple Subject and Single Subject
- Special Education
- Teaching Performance Assessment (TPA)
- Teacher Intern Program
- Teacher Induction
- English Learner Authorization
- Reading Program
- Career Technical Education
- Administrative Services and APA
- Pupil Personnel Services
- Teacher Librarian
- Early Childhood Education
- Subject Matter Programs
- Accreditation Schedule and Activities
- Annual Data Submission
- Program Sponsor Fees
- How to Become an Approved Program Sponsor
- Submitting a Program Proposal
- Preconditions and Standards
- Program Review
- Common Standards Review
- Preparing for Accreditation Site Visits
- Accreditation Site Visit Reports
- Adding a New Single Subject Content Area
- Program Completion Surveys
Committee on Accreditation