For First Time ApplicantsFollow the directions below to create a personal profile. If you have previously submitted an application or received a formal online recommendation from an approved program sponsor then your profile may already exist.
- Click on the Educator Login button.
- Enter your Social Security Number and Date of Birth in the format shown. Click OK.
- You will be prompted a second time to enter your Social Security Number and Date of Birth to create your new profile. Re-enter your information and click OK.
- Click the Create Person button.
- Enter your full legal name, current email address, phone number(s), and your California county of employment (county of employment information is optional).
- To add a California county of employment, click the small box with a check mark in it. A new window will open.
Select the appropriate county from the list. Counties appear in alphabetical order. To advance the list, click the arrow. Once the correct county is selected in yellow, click OK at the bottom of the window.
- Verify your personal information is correct and click Save.
- Move down to the address section. Click New to add your mailing address. Failure to add a mailing address can result in significant delays in credential processing.
- Enter your mailing address information and click Save.
- Your profile information should now be complete. Click Next to proceed.
Updated June 29, 2017