Many of your questions, including how to renew a document, where to check application status, how to login to the Educator page, etc. can be answered in Frequently Asked Questions for the Educator.
Credential requirements can also be answered by reviewing our informational leaflets.
Before you email us, please check the topics below to see if we've already answered your question.
If you don't see a topic for your question, click here to email our credential staff.
Due to the high volume of applications and emails at present, it may take longer than normal to receive a response to your email inquiry. We apologize for the delayed response. Email inquiries will be answered in the order received. Please do not send a second email regarding the same issue.
- Adding Authorizations to Existing Credential
- Administrative Services
- Application Information
- Career / Technical, Vocational and Adult Education
- Child Development Permits
• Elementary / Multiple Subject
• Secondary / Single Subject
• Special Education Credentials
- Pupil Personnel Services Credentials
- Substitute Teaching & Long-term Emergency Permits
- Supplementary and Subject Matter Authorizations
- Teaching English learners