Information Contact Us
California Teacher Induction
Approved Programs Contact List
- Cluster Map
- Cluster 1: Northern California Counties
- Cluster 2: Central Coast Counties: LA to the Bay
- Cluster 3: Central Valley Counties
- Cluster 4: Greater Los Angeles County
- Cluster 5: Orange, San Diego, and Imperial Counties
- Cluster 6: Inland Empire & Eastern California Counties
Preconditions and Program Standards
- 2015 General Education (Multiple Subject/Single Subject) Induction Program Preconditions and Program Standards
- 2014 Education Specialist Induction (new version expected during 2016-17 year)
Transitioning to the 2015 Standards Information
Options for Earning a General Education (MS/SS) Clear Teaching Credential
- Guidance for Individuals holding a Preliminary General Education (Multiple or Single Subject) teaching credential regarding how to earn a Clear Teaching Credential.
California Standards for the Teaching Profession (CSTP)
Formative Assessment System (2010-2016)Program standards prior to 2015 required a system of formative assessment completed by each program participant. Formative Assessment for California's Teachers (FACT) was the state-developed model used from 2010 through 2016. Today's standards no longer require a system that all participants must complete but instead call for an individualized plan, with the focus of the program being the mentoring relationship. The FACT documents are provided in the CTC archives for use with individual participants who have a particular need.
Skillbuilding for Coaches (2011)Skillbuilding modules were developed as a companion training for the FACT modules and focused upon the general skills of mentoring and the system requirements at the time. Pertinent modules from the 2011 Skillbuilding training modules may now be accessed and used in various trainings.
CTC CommunicationsProgram personnel are encouraged to stay current on the policies, procedures and processes of the Commission by registering to receive email newsletters and notifications.
Professional Services Division Newsletter (PSD News): weekly notifications of pertinent work of the professional services division and Program Sponsor Alerts (PSA): changes pertinent to institutions who sponsor programs leading to a California educator credential. To subscribe to the Professional Services Division newslist, send an email to: PSDemail@example.com.
Coded Correspondence (CC): new developments and changes in Education Codes and the Commission's procedures related to Ed Code enforcement and Credential Information Alerts (CIA): new policies and procedures applying to the filing of credentials. To subscribe to the Credentials Division newslist, sent an email to: NewsListfirstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated September 21, 2016