Welcome to the State of California


Out-of-State Applicants

A California credential is required for employment in California public schools. Below you will find the most common types of certification available to those who have completed out-of-state preparation programs and have been issued or are eligible for certification in another state. Click here for a complete list of all credential types issued by the Commission.

Updated November 26, 2007