Information Contact Us
- Adjust Popup Blocker: To prevent problems in the payment process, you must modify your web browser to Always Allow Pop-ups from This Site before entering CTC Online.
- iPads, iPhones, Safari Incompatible: The CTC Online web site, including Online Services for both Agencies and Educators, is not currently compatible with the Safari web browser on Macintosh computers. In addition, CTC Online cannot be accessed on iPads, iPhones, or iPod touch devices. Mac computer users can use Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome to access CTC Online.
Access CTC Online using the Educator Page button to:
Accordion navigation menu - Press enter to show or hide menu items
Renewals/Reissuances of Your Document (Credential)
Complete Your Agency's/Program Sponsor's Recommendation
Submit Your Application for a New Type of Document - (Direct Web Applications)
Professional Fitness Questions
Maintain Your Personal Profile
Check Your Application Status
- How to Check Your Status/Change Your Profile
- Application Processing Time Chart - The Application Processing Time Chart shows the current date of applications being processed. Applications are processed in the date order in which they are received. Please contact the Commission regarding your application status only if its submission date is prior to the date shown as being processed in the chart.
- How to Print Your Document (Credential)
The application fee is considered earned upon receipt and is not refundable. Individuals shall receive either a document or an evaluation listing the requirements which have not been met for the document requested. If after submitting your application, you receive a letter requesting additional documentation, your application and fee will remain valid for sixty (60) days pending receipt of new supporting materials. If it has been determined that you do not qualify for the type of document originally requested, the fee cannot be used again to apply for a different type. (Reference: Title 5, California Code of Regulations, Section 80487)
Updated July 18, 2014