Welcome to the State of California


Renew an Expired Credential

My credential has expired. How do I renew it?

Most Clear, Professional, Professional Clear, Emergency 30 Day Substitute Permits, and Child Development Permits may be renewed online via the button on our home page. For additional information regarding the renewal of your specific credential or permit, please see Renewal and Reissuance of Credentials [PDF].

Updated May 16, 2012