- About the Commission
- Commission Meetings
- Coded Correspondence
- News Room
- Public Information
- Related Links
- STEM - CTE
- Credential Staff
- Discipline Staff
- Report Educator Misconduct
- Reportar Mala Conducta
- All Contacts
Prospective California Educators
This page provides information for the prospective educator or individuals prepared outside of California. Credential requirements, information on examinations, and approved educator preparation programs are presented here. In addition, application materials can be found on this page.
- Multiple Subject Teacher
- Single Subject Teacher
- Special Education Teacher
- Administrative Services
- Add a New Teaching or Subject Area To Your Credential
Educator Preparation and Development
- Professional Preparation Programs
This chart provides a list of Commission-approved professional preparation programs sponsored by colleges, universities, school districts, county offices of education and other entities. These programs include initial teacher preparation, induction and all programs preparing an individual for a services credential.
- Professional Teacher Induction Programs (Commission-Approved)
- Subject-Matter Preparation Programs
California colleges and universities with Commission-approved subject-matter programs.
- Teacher Development Programs
- Educator Rules of Conduct and Responsibilities
- More About Regional Accreditation
How To Apply
How to Apply
Fee and Fingerprint Information
Application processing fees and fingerprint information.