- About the Commission
- Commission Meetings
- Coded Correspondence
- News Room
- Public Information
- Related Links
- STEM - CTE
- Credential Staff
- Discipline Staff
- Report Educator Misconduct
- Reportar Mala Conducta
- All Contacts
Clinical or Rehabilitative Services Credentials
Clinical or Rehabilitative Services Credentials authorize the holder to perform the following services at any grade level: preschool, K-12, or in classes organized primarily for adults:
- Orientation and Mobility
Information for All Candidates
California Prepared Candidates
Out-of-State Prepared Candidates
- The requirements for out-of-state prepared applicants may be found on Commission leaflet Clinical or Rehabilitative Services Credentials.
Out-of-Country Prepared Candidates
The requirements for individuals prepared outside of the U.S. may be found on Commission leaflet Clinical or Rehabilitative Services Credentials. If you do not meet the criteria for out-of-state prepared applicants, you will need to contact a California college or university with a Commission-approved professional preparation program, securing their formal recommendation for the credential.
- Foreign Transcript Evaluation [PDF]
- Basic Skills Requirement [PDF]
- Commission-Approved Professional Preparation Programs
- Title 5 California Code of Regulations Section 80024.4 - External Webpage...
- Education Code 44268 - External Webpage...
- Also see: Speech-Language Pathology Services Credential [PDF]